Saturday, November 03, 2007

this is rated pg 13, at least!




Sick of angel emails? Ok BE HONEST...how many of you REALLY ENJOY getting little angel love notes from every person in your address book? You know the ones *I love you so here's a too cutesy angel and some mushy poem to prove it...*

















~~ BLEH!! Like the cute wasn't bad enough, THEN they FORCE you by threatening bad luck if you don't send it on to others and back to them to prove you read the email! A vicious circle! Here's my version:




YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED BY THE GOOD LUCK ANGEL! HE'S GOOD LUCK BECAUSE HE PROBABLY MADE YOU SMILE. I KNOW I SMILED. WHEN YOU'RE FINISHED TRYING TO SEE UP HIS LOINCLOTH......AND YOU JUST LOOKED AGAIN, DIDN'T YOU? WHY NOT SEND THIS ON TO SOME OF YOUR GIRLFRIENDS TO MAKE THEM SMILE, TOO? DON'T SEND IT BACK TO ME. I JUST GOT ALL THE DROOL OUT OF MY KEYBOARD
(p.s. i love my aunt-in-law!)

4 comments:

Kit said...

pg-13? I don't know about that, I'm pretty sure I see something. Don't know what, maybe it's a sock or a UFO or a cutesy angel but there's something there.

Gotta say, I did kind of snicker.

Anonymous said...

seeing stuff like this first thing in the morning? Totally made my day, hehe :)

Anonymous said...

Wowza! PG13 my ass, I'm in Idaho, he'd have censored across his abs. However, my day is now on the right track!

Snarled Yarns said...

Little white thong HE HE!