Thursday, May 10, 2007

here's some fun!

i'm sick of talking of the basement, so i'm not gonna!

go try this:

Take 60 seconds to do this, I guarantee you will show someone else, it's too funny not to.
1. go to www.google.com or http://maps.google.com/
2. click on "maps"
3. click on "get directions"
4. type " HOUSTON " in the first box (the "from" box)
5. type " London " in the second box (the "to" box)
6. scroll down to step # 25
Follow the steps above and then read step number 25.

i thought mapquest was bad.


also, i got my sock club kit from the loopy ewe! i won't discuss it at this time, so as to not be a spoiler for anyone who hasn't received theirs yet, but i ADORE the yarn! it's so luscious!

i've got pics, and batteries, but i'm lazy, and haven't downloaded pics yet, so you'll just have to wait a bit more.

i'm off to S&B!

7 comments:

Ina said...

Thanks, that's excellent. Alas, I put in my favorite destination and apparently there's no swimming the Pacific.

--Deb said...

Oh my, that's FUNNY.

Anonymous said...

Line 55 takes you to within 500yards of my home!

Snarled Yarns said...

Thank you for coming! It was a blast to see you. Sorry I was busy teaching a class.
Eliza (?) showed up later in the evening.
Thanks again.

Fiber Chic said...

Ha ha ha! VERY FUNNY!

Jenn said...

This is hilarious. It reminds me of the easter eggs you used to be able to find on the old Macintosh computers...I wonder if they put them in current ones or PCs?? Thanks for sharing :)
- Jenn
http://www.rhymeswithsocks.blogspot.com

Sarabeth said...

That was a good laugh.