Thursday, March 23, 2006

blogger sucks

take that, guys. i've tried to post pics a couple of days, and it's not responding. sigh. anyway, so, i've got the booties done for my buddy project, i've ripped and restarted pomatomus for the sockpal000za, and i'm tired. whew. i need sleep.

you might be a redneck if the three little words you whisper to your wife at night are "pull my finger." (ok, my dad could fart at will, i suppose that makes him a major redneck, lol! and as my son is my father's spitting image, i suppose that makes him a redneck too. um, i'm in the middle! let's hope it skips a generation!)

What i'm reading
Voyager by Diana Gabaldon (book tape in the house)
Dragon Tears by Dean Koontz
The Wolves of Calla by Stephen King
Hearts in Atlantis by Stephen King (booktape in the car)
The Sweet Potato Queen Big Ass Cookbook and Financial Planner by Jill Conner Browne (god i love this woman! can i be her when i grow up?)
have a good day!

No comments: