Friday, April 28, 2006

shhhhhhh

(whispers) it's the elusive buffalo yarn. this is a very exciting sighting, because buffalo yarns are a rare thing, and mostly seen in captivity. see how it exudes it's yarnie goodness, begging you to knit it. alas, this one is meant for another, so off it will go into the wilds of texas tomorrow, eluding capture by this photographer


See, isn't it just beautiful?


i'll talk more tonight, i owe y'all about a month's worth of calendar reviews, sigh.

You might be a redneck if you had your trailer bricked in.
. . . your best china traces the career of Loretta Lynn.
. . . you've ever captained a pontoon boat naked.
. . . all your favorite music came from the checkout counter at a truck stop.
. . . your wedding reception featured an above-ground pool.
. . . you got your wife's wedding ring in a buy one, get one free deal.
. . . your sofa used to be a bench weight.
. . . you're on a first-name basis with animal control.
. . . your tv gets 512 channels, but you go outside to use the bathroom.
. . . the cemetary where your daddy is buried is int he middle of a go-cart track. (wow)
. . . you buy brown sheets so you don't have to wash them (ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!)
ttfn!

2 comments:

Alcariel said...

Well, Mom now knows about the wheel. She asked me if I'd found a wheel yet....I guess that I'd posted on my blog about it at the beginning of the month. She didn't even give me the money lecture when I told her how much it was. Her comment was something along the lines of "But you'll probably use it until you're 60, so if you spread out the cost over the years it really isn't that much!" I love my mom!! (And I'll put up the pictures probably on Monday unless I get my butt out of bed a little earlier tomorrow).

Anonymous said...

You might be a redneck if......

Your dining room table has more auto parts on it than the car.

Your storage unit is an old ford van sitting engineless out in the yard.

Passersby mistake your yard for an auto junk yard.

When dressing up just meens your clothes are clean.

Your good china is made of paper!

hehehehe