Wednesday, April 26, 2006

woe is me!

deb stoller ( of Stitch & Bitch & Stitch & Bitch Nation, and the infamous SFSE debacle) is going to be at the bookworm today @ 2, and i can't get off work! deep, soul-shaking sobs. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

if i'd only known sooner, i could have sent my book with carin and gotten it signed. deep devastation.

let's cheer things up just a bit:
This is the other easter egg dye experiment i did on sunday, same method as the blue roving. here's the interesting part; i only used one purple pill (and no, you medical people, it wasn't nexium!). apparently, i got too much wool in the container for the amount of dye, so it didn't take evenly. this runs from the purple on the left to a very light blue on the right mixed with the cream of the natural color of the roving. it's very pretty, and i promise i'll bring it to S& K thursday. if i don't die first, oy!

3 comments:

Alcariel said...

You can't be "sick"? *wink wink nudge nudge* I'm not gonna be there, so you can't even live vicariously through me.

Oh...and I heard about it from the SoP blog. That's the only way I knew.

Amie said...

Even though it's not what you had planned, it looks gorgeous - I bet it's breathtaking knit up!!!


My parents have pet insurance for the pup, and they say it covers everything but the office visit? MOST of what happened today was routine vaccinations, so I don't know if that counts as office visit or not. There was Frontline for all three boys, so that's expensive, but this was heart-stoppingly expensive. Like "I think there went our summer vacation" expensive.

Anonymous said...

it IS loverly. :) sorry you not feeling well. :(