Wednesday, September 14, 2005
an excuse to post
actually, this is not the excuse, lol, that comes later. this is a hand rolled center pull ball of brown sheep burly spun. the label says size 13 needles. i have learned long ago, to swatch, and pick my own, i'm always going down in needle size. i think it's got something to do with the size of my hands. we were discussing this in AC4C and discoverd that those with small hands always go down, and larger hands go up. regular/medium usually can get guage with the needles suggested. well, i had to go down to a size 10! wow. and yes, this color is actually pretty accurate. the muslims think green is a holy color, and since i was tired of the "mud" colors i'd bought earlier, i bought this. it's bright, which is acceptable.
speaking of bright, thanks, erin, for your comment on the vest. i will bring it, but according to the ladies on AC4C, it's acceptable. woohoo! no dyeing that! now i gotta dye liam's cheesecloth for his costume, sigh. halloween is coming faster than you think!
now, for the reason for this post:
a meme, lol
1. What is your occupation? I'm a customer service agent for a novelty retailer. that means i'm a phone jockey.
2. What color is your underwear? White (i'm fighting poison something, i'm not putting dyed ANYTHING down there)
3. What are you listening to right now? Sweet blissfull silence. the boys are asleep, and steph is downstairs. i may put in a booktape though, since my car tape player is on the fritz :(
4. What was the last thing you ate? Sphaghetti with red sauce. i'm being good, no snacks tonight, i got weighed at the doctor's office (yikes)
5. Do you wish on stars? Sometimes.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? royal blue
7. How is the weather right now? a high of 80, no humidity, a gorgeous day
8. Last person you spoke to on the phone? DD's friend who wanted a tattoo
9. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I stole it, but yes!
10. How old are you today? in dog years, dead. reality, 39
11. Favorite drink? Iced tea.
12. Favorite sport to watch? cubs baseball
13. Have you ever dyed your hair? Hell yeah!
14. Do you wear contacts or glasses? Both. Primarily contacts.
15. Pets? between me and mark 2 cats (do 2 boys age 11 and 13 count, they've been acting like animals today!)
16. Favorite month? May, because there's no snow, and i can actually walk around without a jacket.
17. Favorite food? split king crablegs
18. Favorite day of the year? Halloween
19. What do you do to vent anger? knit. at people.
20. What was your favorite toy as a child? I don't remember a favorite.
21. Fall or Spring? Spring.
22. Hugs or kisses? Hugs
23. Cherry or Blueberry? Blueberry
24. Do you want your friends participate in this? Yes
25. Who is most likely to respond? i think erin will, and vi always bows to pressure (i won't leave funny comments!)
26. Who is least likely to respond? Dunno if anyone will.
27. When was the last time you cried? last night, sean had a nightmare about his biological dad
28. What is on the floor of your closet? boxes, shoes, my wedding dress (i have no closet pole) and stealth yarn.
29. Who is the friend you have had the longest? john kerwin (the others chose sides int he divorce, sigh)
30. What did you do last night? went to therapy, got gas and smokes, knit and snacked. read til i fell asleep
31. Favorite smell? my sweetie in the morning (mushy, eh?)
32. What inspires you? my kids and my fiance
33. What are you afraid of? Anything happening to my family (even my stinky brother)
34. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? depends on the spice, but i'll go with spicy
35. Favorite dog? irish wolfhound!
36. Number of keys on your key ring? 15 maybe?I'm not going to go count. Janitors carry fewer than I do.
37. How many years at your current job? almost 2.
38 Favorite day of the week? Friday9 (love the anticipation of the weekend)
49. How many states have you lived in? 150. How many cities have you lived in? 7
ok, i do believe the count is off on that. ok i'm tagging erin, vi, natalie, michelle, and rabbitch to do this. this is not a mandatory tag, you can beg off (witha bribe!)
have a nice day!