Saturday, September 10, 2005

meme alert!

i got this from Erin. it sounds fun!

Here are the rules for the meme:
1. Go into your archive.
2. Find your 23rd post (or closest to).
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five people to do the same.

My 23rd post, 5th sentence reads:

can't remember who it was, lol, but this is funny.

this is the story of my life! of all the things i've lost in my life, i think i miss my mind the most.

this is the link i found so funny, now it's just a tad bit bizarre. i must have been tired, lol.

however, this is truly disturbing. run, child, run! poor thing.

i got 3/4 of a hat done while waiting for my mother to get her hair cut. i cheated today, and when the dentist was ready to get going, i left, and ran a few errands.

my sock pal socks are mailed. they may get there a tad bit early, but i wasn't sure if i could wait until later this week, as my hours and the post office's coincide, sigh. i'll reveal who she was when i get notice that she got them. i really hope she likes them!

if you are looking for something concrete to do for the Katrina victims, leave me a comment. there is a lady on the AC4C yahoo group who is taking donations for the Astro dome, and i'd like to help as much as i can. i did mail off two packages today, but let's see if we can do more!

I'm still working on the vest for a4a, and i think i've gotten to the point where i can think about fastening off and maybe turning it into a real sweater, since i think i have enough yarn for sleeves. i'll have to see. i'll post pics tomorrow, i'm feeling lazy tonight.

You might be a redneck if you're using a hubcap as an ashtray.

Pattern of the Weekend: Felted Eyelash Hat. I DON'T THINK SO!

oh, btw, i will be continuing the pattern of the day and redneck through the new year, i ordered both calendars at http://www.calendars.com . i'm looking forward to it!

Have a nice day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I found your blog via Knitters Review. Nice. I passed on the meme to another. Take care!