1. little boys want their birthday presents ON their birthday, not when it ships to your house, even though said present was ordered the day BEFORE said birthday.
2. i am really too old to be playing Dance Revolution.
3. Eleven isn't so little any more.
4. Cat scans for eleven year olds are scary (for mom, too, sean doesn't really understand what's going on just as yet).
5. said 11 year olds may say they can handle snow crab (red lobster for dinner tonight, yum), but are not adverse to some dadhandling of said snow crab.
and lastly, eleven year old little/big boys are amazingly well behaved when they want a handful of tokens because "mom, i'm about to thrash this enemy helicopter, but i got beat and i need more tokens to keep going!"
You might be a redneck if the post office discontinues your service because the mailman keeps getting stuck in your driveway.
Pattern of the Day: Choo-Choo Summer Shell. this is named for the yarn by Crystal Palace (obviously, Captain Obvious has struck again!), but it has a cable running up the front, and it's actually a cute little tank, i jsut wouldn't or couldn't wear it in that harlot red (sorry, stephanie).
oh, and here's another little ditty to dance to.
(runs and hides)