Wednesday, August 17, 2005

i'd like to thank the academy . . .

wait a minute, this isn't the emmys. where's my agent! lol.

thank you to everyone who has been so nice and congratulatory about me being accepted for the 2007 crochet calendar. the dream is happening folks. i can hardly believe it!

i'm going to keep this short and sweet, as it's late, and i'm tired. i promise more tomorrow, if all goes well (we're going hall shopping tomorrow, sigh)

You might be a redneck if you dated your daddy's current wife in high school (ew?)

Pattern of the Day: Jules. this is a rowan denim yarn pattern with shrink written into it. i had used the cable heart motif to send a white square to Lisa @ AC4C for white afghans she was making for burial sets. i can't do the sets themselves (breaks my heart to think of babies that didn't make it), but i can at least do white squares.

Have a nice day!

1 comment:

yarnivorous said...

I am soooo glad that I am not a redneck cos dating my daddy's ex would be mmm, yeah...
Congrats on your pattern being accepted! Woo hoo! or should that be yeehar! :-)