Monday, February 14, 2005

Happy Valentine's Day!

ok, i'm running late again, sigh, so this will be brief

Home
I snuck over to Mark's last night, and stuck little glitter pompom critters that i got from work all over the inside of his truck, and left him a card. Liam helped, and giggled the entire time. had to hush him several times. i even snuck into the house to get his keys (he was snoring, lol!). He loved it! even took one inside to put in his locker at work. that's about as close as we are going to get to being together today, :(.

You might be a redneck if you honeymooned in the pop-up camper in your parents' backyard.

Pattern of the Day: The Kiss. it's cute, but not my style, or mark's. lip-shaped pillows just aren't me, although i might make it for steph, lol. she'd love me for it (yeah, right).

Knitting
no time yesterday, i was either sleeping, helping boys with valentines, taking my mom to the store, or cooking.

Crochet
same story, lol.

No comments: