Friday, February 11, 2005

ziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip-bang

my imitation of the roadrunner. yes, i'm in a hurry yet once again. i've noticed i only blog early in the morning or late at night.

Crochet
not in your dreams

Knitting
I think i got another 1/2 inch done, but that's all because they put me in the mail room entering mail orders until lunch time. ah well. Patrick doesn't seem to be in a hurry.

You might be a redneck if someone sees you naked and screams (haven't we all been there?)

Pattern of the Day: Slip Stitch Baby Hat. i see some adaptation in this pattern's future, for the kids. i think it would be a good charity pattern as well. looks fun, but easy.

What I'm reading now:
Glass Dragons by Sean McCallum (i got the spelling right this time)
My Favorite Mistake by Stephanie Bond (yes it's a romance novel, and it's great! very down to earth)

and i'm off like the mad hatter once again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there. would it be possible to post a link (or a book reference)with your patterns of the day? Some of them sounds great and I would love to be able to knit them myself if I knew where to find them.

dragon knitter said...

it's from the Pattern a Day Calendar. i don't know if they have them any more. the publisher's website is www.accordpublishing.com. they might have more, or know where to get one. and there's always next year! Minnie