Tuesday, February 08, 2005

today's post is brought to you by the letter P

as in PITA daughter. her camera (with my slipper picture) is in Yankton, SD which is about 150 miles from here. apparently that child went there to visit a friend attending school there while she was in West Point (her father lives there, but she never visits him, lol). while she was there, she forgot her camera in her friend's car. that's it, i'm going to get mine from mark, and download the software, and start taking pics on my own, dammit.

Crochet
NADA! i haven't done any in the last two days. got no gumption for it. no deadline = no work. sigh.

Knitting
I think i knit one row on patrick's hat today. i was more interested in the book i got at borders last night.

You might be a redneck if your front yard doubles as a go-cart track.

Pattern of the Day: Cisne Scarf. i think the kicker with this is the yarn, because it's a garter stitch scarf. um, excuse me, where's my pattern? i could have my son make this, and he's been knitting a week (once again, no offense to the designer, but WTF!)

A new feature: What I'm reading.
Glass Dragons by Sean McCallum (sp?)
A Bend in the Road by Nicholas Sparks
yes, i'm reading two books at the same time. nick is bedtime, while sean is at work
both very good novels, both very very different genres

How was your day?

No comments: