First let’s get the description out of the way.
Here are the rules for this Blog-a-thon. I’ll offer to interview the next how many ever people to respond to this post that will follow these rules:
1. Leave me a comment saying “interview me.”
2. I will respond by asking you five questions here. They will be different questions than the ones below.
3. You will update YOUR blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
ok, natalie, here goes
1.What's the full story of your kids?
i'll send you an email.
2.Which harry potter book has been your favorite so far?
i think my favorite harry potter book is the goblet of fire. order of phoenix was entirely too depressing, although still good harry potter stuff.
3.Did you go to the auction that had knitting stuff, and did you find anything?
yes, i went to the auction, and it was a dud. the "tons of yarn" was one large box of redheart, and "100 needles" were all mismatched lousy metal ones. you'd think with these people being collectors (and they had some high priced stuff) that she'd have had better taste in yarn/needles. alas and alack. since i know the couple was still alive, and was just downsizing, and moving into an assisted living place (according to the auctioneer, who was a pompous ass), maybe she took the good stuff with her.
4.What was the best vacation you ever took?
my best vacation ever was 5 years ago. i took my kids to see my grandma in Wyoming. we went to Mount Rushmore the day before we drove up to grandma's, and we had a wonderful time (as well as some stormy moments with teen age girls who were bored being on a ranch). this was the last time any of us got to see my grandmother alive. she passed away a year and a half later.
5. Have you ever traveled out of the United States?
no i've never been out of the u.s., but there's a ton of places i'd love to go, most of them warm, and beach-involved. except scotland and ireland. home of my forefathers. i'm an irish colleen at heart.